This book will convince you that apple cider vinegar is one of nature’s most healthful substances. Clearly written and easy to understand, this valuable resource book contains facts on the history, properties, and health benefits of apple cider vinegar. Included is an extensive section on weight loss, providing sound background information on how we gain weight and how to use apple cider vinegar as part of a weight loss program. Also included is a list of vinegar preparations for specific conditions from asthma to warts, and over 25 recipes for vegetables, sauces, and even an after dinner drink all using apple cider vinegar.
About the Author
Cynthia Holzapfel is the managing editor of Book Publishing Co., co-creator of The Mail Order Catalog-a mail order resource for books and foods for a healthy lifestyle, and health researcher. She is also the author of Coconut Oil.
Other Related Health Posts:
- Is the Apple Cider Vinegar Hype Backed by Research?
- Weekly Health Quiz: Apple Cider Vinegar, Mitochondria and Lectins
- Edgar Cayce’s Diet Plan for Optimal Health and Weight Loss (Paperback)
- Emergency Weight Loss — How To Lose Weight Quickly & Safely
- Weight Loss – Steps To Healthy Permanent Weight Loss