I’ve recently come across Medikidz, a fantastic initiative with a mission to help children understand medical information, especially diseases. I cannot imagine a better way to promote such important messages to children.
Millions of children worldwide are diagnosed every day with conditions that even their parents may find difficult to comprehend. Most children don’t understand their medical conditions, or associated investigations, procedures and treatments, and are often scared by what is going on around them.
That is where the Medikidz come into action!
The Medikidz are (more…)
*This blog post was originally published at ScienceRoll*
Other Related Health Posts:
- Medical Journalism And The Patient’s Voice In The Media
- Dr. Lisa Sanders: Medical Detective
- The NRA Wants To Prevent Physicians From Asking Their Patients About Guns
- Veterans Affairs CIO Says iPads Need To Be Secured For Medical Use
- Doctors Fail To Disclose Evidence About Spine Product’s Cancer Risk